"Your choice is your destiny."

[- Ethel Magalona]

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Passing College Admission Tests

UPCAT Exams, admission tests at  UST, Ateneo, La Salle, San Sebastian College etc.... they are nerve-wrecking, 'nose bleed', jaw breaking procedures that cause every aspirant to stress themselves weeks before the exam dates just to pass and finally find a place to flourish as a college student.  But the thing is do they really measure your ability and aptitude as a unique individual? Does it mean therefore that if you fail to pass in these admission tests then it follows that you are all bunch of morons and retards!!???  

Fate has something to do with this I believe so.I can prove that myself. I was an average graduate (with a consistent weighted average of 83) from UST Education High School, my  father pushed me to take the UPCAT at Diliman, QC. I never wanted to pass in the first place as I really desired to pursue college at UST (My alma mater from pre school). Alas! fate has its own decision....I passed the UPCAT with a course beyond basic human understanding....BS Applied Physics....wooooh! Was it fate? Don't really know!

4 comments:

  1. mom maybe you are genius :))



    -Louie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! that's business... Trick Minds lang mga ganyan syempre para kumita.. ahaha.. kung magnda talga ang foundation.. magnda din ang outcome.. well thats life.. kung nag pauto ka.. talo ka.. ahaha.. Your have nothing to be afraid if and only if you are prepared and optimistic.. =))

    _Marls Ahors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe they just do those things para masabi na "sikat kami".

    ReplyDelete